- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
- Date wanted
- 21 Feb 2012
I`m interested in renting a single room, double room, box room or bedsit. It needs to be in South West London. With buses going to the City eg. Oxford Street or at least to Hammersmith. I can take 2 buses if required. I can pay max of 350-360 per MONTH, including all bills (and the Internet) because I don`t earn much, but I have the money. I`m a professional I work in the city. I`m clean and tidy. I don`t mind living with crazy people or within a peaceful environment, I can adjust. I`m honest and hard working. I`m a woman in the age of 24. I˛m not interested in a room share.