- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1276 days ago
- Date wanted
- 10 Dec 2012
Working in Shenley Wood, MK, I only need accommodation Monday to Thursday night each week, as I have my own home in Norfolk. I am married with children, extremely clean and tidy, and non-smoking. I'm very easy to get on with, but happy to keep to myself. I'd prefer to share a house or flat with another 1 or 2 working people.
I'm keen to find a nice clean house owned by someone with similar values to me. I'm into a healthy lifestyle, so couldn't cope with smokers I'm afraid. I work 8 til 5 or 6 most days, sometimes til 8. I very occasionally do overnight callout by laptop, so would like somewhere I'd be able to work sometimes, plus I need Wi-Fi. I also need to use cooking and washing facilities. Keen to find somewhere close to MK5.
So, if you've contemplated a lodger but didn't fancy the loss of privacy - try me - I'd only be there 4 evenings a week. I would respect your property exactly as I do my own, and I'd be careful not to waste electricity/water/gas etc! As it's only 4 nights a week, I'm trying to find somewhere for less than £375 pcm inclusive of bills.