- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1541 days ago
- Date available
- 06 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Its a perfect opportunity to live in a nice and clean house , 1st floor fully tiled bathroom, kitchen with a luxury cooker with dining area and pleasant garden in the back as well.
The house is in walking distance from Stratford tube station (Central and Jubilee Line) just few steps away from a Leisure Centre, the UEL (University of East London) and close to the area where you can find many facilities such as: bank, post office, library, supermarket, cinema and lots of restaurants and pubs. The house is also nearby the largest shopping Centre in Europe and the Olympic Park 2012.
It just takes: 10 min by tube to/from Liverpool Street 19 min by tube to/from Oxford Circus
The area is also well served by bus. The bus stop is just on the corner and you have every 5 minutes 24hs buses (25 & 86) coming and going to Central London.
Price: Triple room : £68 per week
ALL INCLUSIVE:gas, electricity, heating, water rates, council tax, tv license, cable tv.
FOR FREE: wireless internet and weekly cleaning of the communal areas