- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
- Date available
- 07 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
massive room became available in our 3 bedroom flat
rent is 500 pounds per month excluding bills.
The flat is couple min walking distance from London Bridge and Borough Tube stations ,
arnd 20min walk to liverpool street / moorgate stations and less than 10min to
This is ex council bldg and the flat is on the ground flr.
In the area we have several restaurants/ pubs/ corner shops / tesco / sainsbury / 2 gyms ...
This is an ideal place for young professionals who work and live in the city.
The room comes with double bed, wardrobe and a desk.
We don't have common room or tv room which explains the cheap rate.
The flat consists of 3 bedrooms, toilet, shower and kitchen.
You will be sharing with young professionals in their 20s. They all work in the
city and they are looking for someone within their age who is used to flat-sharing.
We are arranging viewings this week on first come/ first served.
Pls get in touch