- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1557 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
HUGE LOFT ROOM with en-suite available in a gay house share in BRIXTON from March 3rd (move in date flexible)
Quiet, fully furnished loft room with chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk. En suite with bath shower and toilet.
A lovely three storey terrace in central Brixton. The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private back garden with outdoor table and chairs, a big kitchen (with two fridges, a dishwasher and breakfast table), a separate living room and dining room (with dining table).
We are three easy going, professional gay guys in our late 20s and early 30s. We all have our own lives but enjoy socialising together as well. Were looking for someone similar to move in.
Both Brixton Tube and Overground are less than five mins walk. Also super close to an M&S, Sainsbury's Local, H&M, Starbucks and the Brixton Academy. Stockwell and Clapham North Tube stations are just ten minutes walk away, as are all the bars and restaurants on Clapham High Street.
£675 per month plus approx £100 for bills (30Mb fast WiFi, cable TV, electricity, water, TV licence, fortnightly cleaner and council tax). The deposit is £787.
If you'd like to view the room get in touch! One of us is available most nights and weekends.