- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1497 days ago
- Date available
- 20 May 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Exceptionally nice huge, clean and bright 1st floor double room in great friendly town house. This was the lounge of the house so it really is big!! Double aspect overlooking the front and back gardens. Fully furnished with double bed, bedside table, large double wardrobes with a chest of drawers, mirror and desk. South facing room so very bright and sunny overlooking front garden.
It is in a bright, happy house situated right in the centre of Hatfield. The room and house are nicely decorated throughout with cream carpets! There is a large kitchen with new washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer. Newly refurbished bathroom. GCH. Garden with shed for bikes. All bills included even Council tax. Property well maintained & fully licensed. There is a weekly cleaner for communal areas! 5 min from station & 2 min from town centre including Asda. Easy access to Hatfield business Park, Ocado & Eisai. Working people only please. A Must see!