- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1566 days ago
- Date available
- 16 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
3 bed detached stone house in small Scottish village, 5 minutes from sandy beach, an hour from Aberdeen airport. Village shops and library with internet access and excellent primary school all 5 minutes walk away. The house has a current RICS survey grading it condition 1 and valuing it at £160,000.
We are looking to exchange to a property south east of Wakefield , perhaps 5 mile radius of Hemsworth. It needs to be detached with a garden, and have 3/4 bedrooms with a large lounge and kitchen area. It must be of a similar value although we are willing to add money to the exchange.
Any agreed transaction will need to be processed by our soilicitor.