- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1419 days ago
- Date available
- 13 Aug 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Exchange house next to the beach (on the northern coast of Galicia) to house in London. we are interested in home swap on 13 or 15 August to 31 August
Beach front house with garden. Quiet village on the northern coast of Galicia, between Viveiro and Ortigueira.
the house consists of:
two bedrooms, twin room and double room (for couples and two children, for example)
a kitchen (fully equipped)
garden (you can also eat in the garden)
None of the house (kitchen. bathroom, living room, bedroom, garden) is shared with more people, just for you
There are numerous activities to do in O Vicedo Area: surfing courses (in O Barqueiro, 10 minutes drive from Vicedo), cycling, horse routes, fishing, hiking. If you want more information or Vicedo and coastal towns around it (all beaches and spectacular views), available at:
to view videos:
The Galician coast is for many the most beautiful in Spain, for its beaches with crystal clear water and fine sand, for its wonderful views, cliffs ... if you want to make tourism in this area is advisable to rent a car (in Coruña, Viveiro....)
If you want to exchange with this house, you have several options:
1) Send an e-mail requesting additional information, photos of the area, more photos of the house (I was delighted to answer it, but my English is not very good)
2) To telephone Spain (my cousin, the owner of the house that we offer in the ad, speaks English and Spanish)
3) Talking in person with my aunt who lives in London. Leave your phone and you call it
All tenants who have had have been very pleased and come back again. This home is available starting august 12
We offer this house in exchange for:
A home for two responsible girls. We want to go to London only to learn English, do not smoke or drink, or make any party. We would like the house had: two single bedrooms or twin room, kitchen, bathroom and living ... in zone 1, 2 or 3). We dont want to share the house with more tenants.
To give you more confidence you can get to Spain, see the house and where they find that is true the description of the advertisement, an acquaintance or your family member living in London over the keys to your house to my aunt in London or us. That person can also trust us to visit (with prior notice, but we are) during our stay in London to check our responsibility to your home. (Note: my aunt previously visited your house to see if we should change. She lives in London and speaks English and Spanish properly.).