- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1308 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 24 Nov 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Completely refurbished, delightful flat with some fabulous period touches in stunning historic building.
For rent unfurnished, this flat offers a double bedroom, lounge, bathroom and fitted kitchen including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, oven & hob.
Entry via keypad gate into lovely, secure communal garden and areas for use by residents, including bicycle stand.
Convinient access to Bristol Temple Meads railway station and Cabot Circus shopping centre as on corner of Old Market and Midland Road.
Early viewing recommended