- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1275 days ago
- Date wanted
- 05 Jan 2013
* IMPORTANT When emailing me, please include your full address and the best time to view the room. No chain emails please. I won’t be replying to those who ask for my email address. ALWAYS contact me via Gumtree.
Any scam will be reported to Gumtree!
I'm a non-smoking, clean and responsible professional who is looking for a good size single room ideally in a quiet (not a party) house or flat, within walking distance to Westminster & Chelsea Hospital, with tidy, considerate, friendly, non-smoking professional. Fully furnished (SINGLE bed, desk, bookshelves). No carpets. No pets. No agents please.
I'm pretty flexible with moving in date - as soon as I find a replacement for my current room I am ready to move in. I am interested in a rolling contract so that there is no minimum or maximum stay.