- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1420 days ago
- Date available
- 10 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
It's a very good flat with clean flat mates who wants someone who is clean and tidy and a very friendly house mates who loves have a drink after work. Excellent size double bedroom with a view to canary warf building from the building and being on the sixth floor get you plenty of fresh air.
What you get?
Well, excellent transportation with dlr and over ground station ten minutes away on the bus or a bus stop right outside the flat connecting you to Canada water station. Also you get broadband, with a clean kitchen, washing machine, fully furnished room. Oh and I'll like to add that you can share a balcony as there are two balconies one for all the household to share and the other is the private with two single room. All in all it's an excellent room which won't stay in the market for too long so don't miss out and give me a call or message me. Also if your looking to live long term then we give out £100 every six month for staying in the room.