- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1564 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
We are a young friendly couple! Living in Glasgow Harbour minutes from the City Centre. Public Transport facilities are outside flat! Great for Students studying in the City Centre and West End!
Our flat is a luxury flat with 2 double bedrooms and great views of the Clyde and Glasgows City Centre!
Rent is £450 All Inclusive (SO NO ELEC OR ANY OTHER BILLS ON TOP!!! ;)
Date of move in is 1st March 2012 Rent of £450 and Deposit of £375 will be required on date of move in!
Flat-mate will have
Own fully furnished Double-Bedroom! Which has Fitted Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers and Double Bed.
Own use of the large bathroom Bath with over head shower installed, toilet and sink!
Full use of TV (virgin is installed in Living area), Broadband and paid Electricity bills Included in £450 Rent.
Living Area has 2 sofas, TV and Coffee Table
Dining Table and Fully fitted Kitchen amenities (cooker, oven, tumble dryer and washing machine) available.
STUDENTS PREFERRED FOR COUNCIL TAX REASONS!!