- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1558 days ago
- Date wanted
- 23 Mar 2012
i am a 30 year old genuine, hardworking and honest guy who is looking to rent a room in London ( as close to a tube as possible)
I am on a tight budget and need a place that has wifi and all bills included.
i am warm, welcoming and my friends say i have a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone.
I get along with anyone aslong as they are polite and respectful.
I have lived in the north now for a very long time and before i turn into a right olf giffa want to try life in London.
Please feel free to txt or get in touch