- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1445 days ago
- Date wanted
- 05 Jul 2012
Hi there, I'm a young professional guy who works in media in central London. I'm looking for some temporary accommodation from 7th July for five weeks (until 11th August). I enjoy going out, am very sociable and big into sport - play football/gym/running etc. I also like my own space and respect other people's.
Budget around £600 p/m or £150 p/w and would prefer somewhere in South London.