- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1570 days ago
- Date available
- 09 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Fully furnished room available for immediate let on a six month tenancy agreement in a newly refurbished, four bedroom property on Lawrence Street, York. Its location is close to both the University of York and the city centre, meaning it is ideal for students of the university or professionals working in the city. Car parking is available and the property also has its own garden. Rent is £65 pppw exc bills, or £80 pppw inc bills.