- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1512 days ago
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
You would have your own entrance, bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe area.
The property has Wi-Fi and includes an open plan kitchen / dining room and a sunny lounge. There is a small courtyard outside.
The flat is less than 5 minutes walk to Hampton Court station or a lovely 30 minute walk / 20 minute cycle to Kingston through the park. Plenty of cafes and boutique shops nearby.
You would share with one clean, considerate and tidy professional in mid 30s. Would suit someone similar. I would also consider a Monday-to-Friday rental at a reduced price.
No students, couples or smokers please.