- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1535 days ago
- Date available
- 12 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I have a furnished double bedroom to rent in a lovely 3 bed terraced house for working professionals and post-graduate students. The room is priced at £360 including ALL bills. Double occupancy would be accepted however I would charge £480 to cover the additional bills etc.
The room is clean, modern, freshly refurbished and lets in alot of natural light. The house also boasts a generous sized well equipped kitchen, communal living space and a low maintenance south facing garden.
The rent includes:
All bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax etc)
Internet (wireless broadband)
The property is located on Manchester Road, Fratton and is close to shops and public transport links. The property is:
3 minutes walk from Fratton Station
30 second walk to well stocked local newsagent
3 minute walk to a large Asda
2 min walk to Fratton Road (pubs and a variety of shops)
10 minute walk (4min cycle) from University
As a landlord I am very house proud. This is my only house and I have created a property of a high standard. I am therefore looking for mature and sensible professionals or postgraduate professionals to look after it (no smokers or pets). Having rented for the last ten years (and am currently still renting near London) I understand the traits of what makes a good and bad landlord. I am a 31 year old teacher with a good sense of humour so endeavour to provide an enjoyable experience within my house. I currently live in Windsor however will be frequently visiting the property making improvements and ensuring everything is working well. I will not impose ridiculous contracts and aim to return 100% of your deposit. Believe me I know the meaning of accident and fair wear and tear.
Please see the photos highlighting the room available and the communal living space and kitchen.
Please phone or email if you would like to view the property. Viewing is weekends (Friday evening to Sunday evening) as I cannot travel down to Portsmouth on week days.
I look forward to hearing from you. This is a must see house with good rental value for the quality of the room.