- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1552 days ago
- Date available
- 23 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
My flatmate just moved out into a new flat with his girlfriend so I need someone to move into the flat ASAP.The rent is £260 a month which is amazing for a city centre flat and it is a two betroomed flat with a a living room, kitchen and bathroom. The flat is located a few minutes away from sauchiehall street so it is close to everything. I'm an easy going guy, quite quiet and keep quite tidy so looking for someone who is tidy and easy to live with. Message me a little about yourself please if you would like to arrange a viewing :)