- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1563 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Findhorn Village. 3 storey semi detached property. Views over bay from top floor. Private garden. Essentially unfurnished, but does have cooker, one double bed and a few other bits and pieces.
Ground floor = hall, living room (with dining table), kitchen, access to garden.
Middle floor = bathroom and double bedroom
Top floor = 1 x double bedroom with another room off it - could be a study or a child's bedroom or a dressing room.
Oil central heating (oil tank in back garden).
Available to view from Saturday 25 February 2012 onwards, and available to rent from 1/3/12 onwards....but if this was too short notice to move this could be postponed for the RIGHT tenant.
Well behaved pets accepted.