- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1543 days ago
- Date available
- 07 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I'm looking for a professional and fun flatmate to share with me, for banter and tea drinking! I'm a professional female but studying for a post grad at the mo, 31 years old.
It's a ground floor flat in a Victorian house in Redland, 5 mins from Redland station, near Cotham Park, and close to Cotham Hill, Whiteladies, Gloucester Rd, Stokes Croft.
The room is unfurnished smallish double bedroom with a tall window and high ceilings. 450 pcm without bills. Bills come to approx £150 a month. Living with me, 31yr old female artist, i enjoy cooking, and musical stuff. I have a veg patch and play the piano a bit. I'm studing for a post grad until june. My flatmate is leaving me for a switch to london so i'm pretty keen to replace her with someone outstanding to make her jealous. She's easy going and loves baking me things and making me the occasional cup of tea. I'm pretty chilled out and enjoy the odd glass of wine or beer, a camp fire and a story...
The property has a front garden and a large back garden, 2 bedrooms, large living room, kitchen dinner, fully equipped and with washer/dryer, fridge freezer, hob range, bathroom with shower over the bath tub, BT vision tv, wireless internet, gas central heating and gas fire in the lounge. Parking on the street, bike storage in the hall.
Please get in touch if this suits you and you think you would like to share with me!