- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1237 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Jan 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
Features of this property
FULLY MODERISED MID-TERRACE PROPERTY IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE, CONVENIENT LOCATION
CLOSE TO NUMEROUS LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING TRANSPORT LINKS
EXCELLENT, WELL APPOINTED AND BRIGHT LIVING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
FOUR GREAT SIZED BEDROOMS WITH SUPER FAMILY BATHROOM
FURTHER BENEFITS FROM PHOENIX GAS HEATING AND REAR YARD AND ENCLOSED FRONT GARDEN
Bladon & Co introduces to the rental market this excellent fully modernised mid-terrace property located in a quiet residential area just off the Bloomfield Road in East Belfast in immediate proximity to numerous local amenities including many leading schools, Connswater Shopping Centre, Orangefield Park and the local cafes and boutiques of the Beersbridge Road and Bloomfield Avenue.
The area has numerous metro services and is only a short distance to the centre of Belfast and the George Best City Airport, making it an excellent central property with superb services of the suburbs nearby. This property is going to be of particular interest to families, couples and individuals seeking great accommodation in the suburbs yet within a short commute to the City Centre and in a highly desirable location.
The property, which has been modernised in recent years to a great standard, is spread over three floors and offers bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall, a bright through lounge with bay window letting in lots of natural light, excellent fully fitted kitchen, four spacious and comfortable bedrooms and a superbly fitted bathroom with a white suite.
Externally the property boasts a good sized paved front garden and an enclosed rear yard. The recently installed gas fired central heating system and partial uPVC double glazing are more assets to this property.
Properties of this quality in this area are rare and we expect interest in this property to be high. We have no hesitation in recommending this property and would advise you contact Bladon & Co to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.