- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1484 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Fantastic, bright & sunny 3 Bedroom House within the Inch district of Edinburgh which lies to the South of the city centre. Close to; city by-pass and the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary at Little France.
3 Bedrooms, Living room / Dining room, brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom. Modern, stylish interior and fully furnished to a high standard after a complete refurbishment in 2011. Private garden ground to front and rear.
Gas central heating and Double Glazing ensures a warm, economical property. Council Tax Band: C (£1039 p/a approx). Unrestricted Parking.
Modern finish, Newly decorated and Fully furnished.
Rent: £750 per calendar month.
Would suit family or professionals.
NO PETS PLEASE
No council tenants please
Please email to arrange a viewing