- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1059 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 16 Nov 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
Fantastic and bright bedsit apartment well arranged on the ground floor of this well maintained period conversion with access to a modern kitchen.
The property comprises studio room with ample storage, open-plan kitchenette including mini fridge, sink and microwave. Shared bathroom. Further benefits include Internet, cable TV, wooden flooring, CCTV, video entry system.
- Communal area cleaned every day
- All utility bills, internet and cable TV included
- Beautiful communal garden
- Bicycle storage
- Launderette (free of charge)
Close to UCL and LSE.
North Gower Street is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Euston area.
Euston Square Station (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City line). Euston Underground and Overground Station (Victoria and Northern lines and National Rail) is also perfectly located providing easy access to route around London.
Should you be interested to arrange a viewing or discuss further, kindly call Alex on 078 6644 3418.