- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1560 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
This room is situated in the unite student property, Parkway Gate. It is in the centre of Manchester, within 5 minutes walking distance to both universities. The room itself is ensuite, internet and other bills included in the price. The room is on the 16th floor, with a great view of the city. It is in Block 1, in a flat of 5 other people, 2 girls and 3 boys aged 18-25. The place itself is a perfect place for students to live, sociable and friendly. Highly recommended for any 1st, 2nd or 3rd year university students.
The rent is £130 per week. the first two installments have already and paid, and so there is one remaining installment of £1863.14 left to pay on the 23rd April ***BARGAIN***. The contract ends on the 3rd July 2012, but there is the option of rebooking for the summer and/or September 2012.
This is a lovely property, with great student life and lovely accommodation. And with the first two installments already taken care of, this is definitely a bargain for any students wanting to experience the student life!