- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1429 days ago
- Date available
- 23 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I have double rooms available in a 3 bedroom house in Strood 2 minutes walk from Strood train station.
Each of the rooms are doubles and come furnished with good quality bedroom furniture.
The house has just been totally refurbished to an excellent standard. Each of the rooms are laminated with oak effect laminate and there is brand new carpet on the stairs.
There is an good sized tiled bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.
The kitchen is lovely with a brand new modern kitchen, appliances, double sink and is tiled throughout.
The living room comes fully furnished with sofas, dining table, TV and wall units.
The house also comes with free on street parking and a nice sized garden with rear access.
Couples welcome for a small additional charge.
Available rom end July onwards.
Students and non-students welcome.
Please contact Colin for further information.