- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1447 days ago
- Date available
- 11 Jun 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Hi, I have a large double room to rent in Swadlincote which is available in a week or so for anyone that is interested. I would prefer working person as this is easier financially and I would prefer someone chilled and laid back like myself. There is just me and my dog in the house and its a very relaxed atmosphere which is how I would like it to stay. The room is fairly basic at present, it has a double bed, desk and some storage units. There is a seperate living area downstairs for you to use if you wish (seperate to my living room). The room can be changed to how you like it and if there's any reasonable special requests i will try to accomodate where possible.
I am a friendly outgoing person looking for someone similar. No pets and no DSS.
Any questions please feel free to ask.