- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1518 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Perfect for a student studying at Leeds Metropolitian University
The tenancy is for a year: 1st July 2012 - 30th June 2013
A double room has become available in our 4 bedroom student house situated on Headingley Mount. The rent is £69 a week (£1,196 per calendar month) not including bills. The house is really spacious and modern, with only a 2 minute walk from the shops, bars and cafes of Headingley.
Double glazed, modern kitchen, spacious lounge with leather sofas, each room has a desk and built in storage, house bathroom with shower facilities. Security system and low maintenance rear garden.
There will be 1 female and 2 males living in the house, all of us being in our 2nd year in September. All tidy and clean, down to earth people, who are hoping our house will be pretty chilled out and a relaxed environment for next year.