- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1493 days ago
- Date available
- 23 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Offering a double room in 4 bedroom detached house in Coleraine. The available room is spacious and includes a wardrobe, drawers and a large desk. Next door to the bedroom is the bathroom with bath and shower. Downstairs, the kitchen has all mod cons with plenty of storage space. The living room has a 42 inch LCD TV, Xbox, Wii, BT vision and communal movie PC.
Currently living fulltime in the house is myself (Richard-26) and Chris-26. We are both postgrads and have a keen interest in game/software development. Also currently staying in the box (spare) room 2 days a week is Michael-24, also currently working as a software developer in Coleraine part-time. I like to think that we are an easygoing bunch.
The £60 p/w rent covers everything (base rent, electricity, oil heating and fiber internet). The university is a short 5min walk up the road. There is also a large car parking area at the front of the house and a big garden out the back with outdoor furniture. For more information feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to provide more details. Cheers.