- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1423 days ago
- Date available
- 02 Aug 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A lovely double room with mezzanine is coming available in our warehouse at the beginning of August. The rent is £ 680 p/m (approx 157 p/w) and it includes all bills.
The room is part of a 4-bedroom warehouse conversion, shared with 5 other people (all smokers) and a kitten!
The house has a big communal area, with living room and open plan kitchen, one toilet with nice roomy shower, also a small storage space and a lovely backyard, the right size for summer barbeques!
We are looking for someone who is friendly, professional, but also a bit arty and likes to get involved with what is going on in the house, helps around, and is respectful towards the other flat mates.
The room is for one person only, not two people, sorry!
(Unfortunately we can t have any kind of musician, due to some problems we had with the neighbors in the past.)
The warehouse is situated in a neighborly area, full of interesting types, 10 minutes walk from Manor House (zone 2) and Seven Sisters (zone 3) tube stations, and Haringey over ground station. There is also a good bus service to central London.
If you have any queries about the house, please feel free to contact me