- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1477 days ago
- Date available
- 17 Jun 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I've got a double furnished room to rent in a lovely, spacious, split-level flat in Putney.
The flat is located within a 3 minute walk of East Putney tube and a 9 minute walk of Putney mainline station. The flat is the on the top two floors of a Victorian house on a very quiet residential road. Close to the high street/bars/restaurants and Wandsworth Park.
Large living room, new bathroom, second loo, kitchen with south facing patio and a paved garden for enjoying the sun and BBQs! Along with the bathroom the kitchen is brand new and has dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge freezer etc.
Im a 31 year old professional and I bought this flat 5 years ago. The other remaining flatmate is a 31 year old English guy.
I'm looking for a professional of a similar age group who is clean and tidy, sociable, easy going and who will enjoy Putney and treat the flat as a home.
The room is available from around June 17th.
Rent will be £675 a month excluding bills. Bills currently come to around £95 a month which includes Sky, Broadband and a cleaner who comes once a week. Four weeks deposit will be required. Non smoking and no couples please.