- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Date available
- 13 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
We have a converted warehouse in Hackney Wick and sadly due to our housemate Ben leaving we have a fantastic room available.
The warehouse has 3 double rooms, currently there are two housemates myself and Matt. I work in food and I'm an aspiring DJ, Matt works in design.
We have a large shared open plan living area with a picnic table for eating dinner, two sofas to relax and watch TV. We also have a swing, piano and two shiny disco balls.....
We're looking for a considerate creative housemate who works hard but also knows how to have fun. A passion for food and music wouldn't go a miss...
The room is available from about the 14th July.
Let me know if you want to view it or any more information.
£550 including all bills.