- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1533 days ago
- Date available
- 18 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I am looking for a friendly and tidy person to occupy a nice double room which comes with a double bed, build-in wardrobe and two chests of drawers. The room isnt huge, but has a nice feel and direct access to a little garden.
You will share the flat with a friendly and sociable female professional in her mid thirties.
The flat, situated about 5minutes from Queens Park station (Bakerloo line, Zone 2) and about 15mins walk from Westbourne Park station, has two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, kitchen and living room and a small garden. The flat is fully furnished.
The rent is £650 per month plus bills (about £100 per month). Deposit is one month rent.
Please contact me if you are looking for a home for three months in a tidy and friendly flatshare. The room is available immediately.