- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1541 days ago
- Date available
- 05 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Romsey is a historic market town with an Abbey and just 7 minutes by train from the centre of Southampton.
We have a double room in a lovely cottage in the centre of Romsey and 2 minutes walk from train station.
We are looking for a fellow NON SMOKING, considerate and clean working person to share this lovely, convenient home. All modern conveniences included.
Please call Paul on 07909 332434 if this sounds like you!