- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1734 days ago
- Date available
- 30 Sep 2011
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I am letting a good size double bedroom in a 2 bed stylish flat in Brixton.
The flat is on second floor with lift and south facing balcony with a lovely view and consists of modern open space living area with large kitchen/living room (washing machine, fridge freezer), wireless and freeview. Secure bike shed also available.
Located 6 minutes walk from Brixton tube, on great bus routes (Liverpool Street, Waterloo, Elephant & Castle, King X). It is 2 minutes walk from beautiful Brockwell Park which has a gym, lido and cafe.
The room itself has double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers and bed side table.
I am a professional female in my thirties, tidy, relaxed and considerate and would like to share with someone (male or female) who is mature sociable and has good sense of humour. Non smokers please. Available from end of September
Rent: £550 per calendar month plus bills. 1 months deposit required.
Contact Andrea on 07903660779 to arrange a viewing.