- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
- Date available
- 05 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Nicely furnished double room offered in quite residential area. Within easy walking distance of City Centre ( 10min. Princess street). On main bus route with Herriot-Watt University, Edinburgh University, Napier Craiglockhart Campus and Merchiston Napier Campus.
The flat has a gas central heating and double glazing and fully furnished with cooking facilities.
The bathroom and the kitchen are newly renovated.
The rooms have double beds, study desks, fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and unlimited Virgin WiFi ( 30mb ) internet access.
Cost for a room per month 330£ ( all included ex.CT, Gas, Electricity, Internet ).
Rooms ready for immediate move in.Non smokers and no party in a flat.
For any further information or if you want to arrange a viewing don't hesitate to contact me and I will respond ASAP.