- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
- Date available
- 27 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
Flat Share House mate wanted.
Room available: Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes.
The flat is a two bedroomed ground floor flat in a modern development in Newington. Close to Arthurs Seat, The Meadows, Queens Hall. Close to bus routes to City Centre and 20 mins walk to Waverley / Princes Street.
Due to my flat mate moving on there is a double bedroom for rent. Room is fully furnished, including double bed and large built in wardrobe for excellent storage. There is an en-suite shower room.
Other shared rooms in flat are lounge with dining table, kitchen fitted with essentials.
Rent = £400 (including CT)
Other Bills = approx. £40 per month (BT & Gas/Electricity paid quarterly and dependent on usage)
Sharing with well travelled female professional, aged 35.
Likes sport, reading, movies, pub quizzes.
Looking for a flat mate who is - Friendly, Considerate, Clean and Tidy, Independent.
Male or Female
Professional or Mature Student