- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1419 days ago
- Date available
- 15 Jul 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
The time's sadly come for our flatmate to fly the nest and head North to experience the rock'n'roll lifestyle that Dalston offers, and so weve got the joy filled task of trying to find someone to replace him.. so here goes..
Join us, a friendly and easygoing professionals in this spacious Victorian Conversion, refurbished house with lovely garden in the quiet residential Camden Road area.
Spacious and cosy double bedroom, clean and comfortable flat, sharing with 3 friendly people ( 2guys1girl).
This is a ground floor flat with fitted wooden flooring, amazing 4 bedrooms, 1 living room, separate kitchen, 2 toilets ( 1 male - 1 female) and a massive garden.
If you really need to chill out this is the place to be!
We have one double bedroom available from 15th July, containing one double bed, wardrobe, shelving, storage place.
Simple but cosy, ideal for a student or modest professional!
Flat is located in Camden Road a cross with Holloway Road, 15 minutes from Picadilly by Picadilly line, 5 minutes from Camden Town,
There are a lot of buses available to get in East London (Brick Lane, Shoreditch 15 minutes) in West London ( Hampstead 10 minutes)
If this sounds good and you fit the above or if you know someone who might be interested, please drop us a message with a bit about yourself, what you're into etc. and well try and sort a viewing out if everything looks good enough...
The rent is 150pw all included, 4 weeks deposit.
I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!