- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1527 days ago
- Date available
- 01 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I have a double room available in a shared house in Cecil Road in Selly Park. Quiet area close to pubs and shops with good links to the city centre, Kings Heath and Selly Oak.
Room has double bed, drawers, wardrobe , small desk and chair. It's a downstairs room at the front of the house. The other 3 bedrooms are upstairs and lounge, kitchen and bathroom are downstairs.
The house has a downstairs bathroom with shower and instant hot water, shared lounge and kitchen. Fully equipped kitchen with washer, fridge, freezer, cooker and microwave. Lounge has cable TV. Wireless broadband internet (20MB) and phone line available with free weekend landline calls..
Garden and onstreet parking. On cycle route to city centre.
Share with 3 guys - 2 working and 1 postgrad student - aged 25-30
6 month minimum let preferred but can be flexible with deposit and one months notice - 1 month deposit required - held in Deposit Protection Scheme
Rent £275 per month includes bills (water rates, council tax, TV licence, broadband, TV, phone - except phone calls not in current package and includes £23 per month towards gas/electricity)
Local private landlord on hand for repairs etc.