- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1158 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Jun 2013
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 01/06/2013
We are currently spring cleaning the house so photos of the bedrooms will be up soon but if you want a picture before please let us know through gumtree.
Hi Guys and Gals,
We are putting out the feelers now as we have a room available in our house from 1st June 2013.
Living in the house already are 4 Aussie girls and one is leaving. We are looking for a housemate with english as a first language, job or money to support themselves, neat and tidy in communal areas (how you keep your bedroom is your business) and most of all to get a long and fit in with us as our housemates are our family.
Room 1. £415 pcm. Deposit/Bond £415. Double (pretty much triple room size) room with double bed, wardrobe, mirror, desk and draws, west facing. Available 1st June 2013.
* We have also just been informed that we will have a rent increase on the 1st August, all rooms will go up £25 pcm each (£100 in total).
The house itself is a terraced house set above the local shops which is larger than what it seems from the outside. It features 4 bedrooms, kitchen with washing machine as there is no laundry, large lounge, all in one bathroom, central heating system, unlimited broadband, sky and plenty of storage. The location is great with various bus routes, 5 minutes walk from East Acton tube station, 15 minute walk or 3 minute bus ride to Acton Central Station and Acton Green/Park, local shops and takeaway at your feet and Westfield Shepherds Bush 5 mins on tube or Ealing Broadway 10 mins on the central line. Bills are £75 pcm and this covers all of the bills through all of the seasons (tv license, council tax, water, gas & electricity, sky and also house essentials such as toilet paper and cleaning products).
So whether your lease is coming up for rent in London or you're moving to London around the 1st of June then let us know, you can come and view the room whenever.
thank you :-)