- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1491 days ago
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A great specious double bedroom with build in wardrobe in the flat share with friendly tenants.
The room is in a bright comfortable flat. Its modern with clean and comfortable kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. There is a light panel flooring through out, modern fittings.
The room comprises of a new double bed, build in wardrobe and a tall cupboard to ensure all your belongings fit and if that's not enough there is also a storage room allocated to this room in the hall.
The kitchen is bright and fully fitted with fridge freezer, gas cooker, microwave and washer-dyer. The flat benefits from central heating ensuring warmth in the winter.
This great room is in Zone 2 and 5 minutes walk from New Cross station and Deptford station with the main line trains to London Bridge only 6 minutes away, Cannon Street, Waterloo and Charring Cross only 10-12 minutes away.
There is also an Overground Tube line allowing easy access to other parts of London.
7 minutes away there is also a Deptford Bridge DLR station ideal for direct travel to Canary Wharf or Bank.
If you wish to travel by bus all main buses are running from road only 3 minutes away.
The location not only benefits from great connections to any part of London but also has many shops and a famous Deptford market on the door step. Iceland and Tesco are a street away and large Sainsbury in walking distance. For those wishing to join a gym there is a Wavelengths Leisure Centre just by the Deptford station 5 minutes from the flat.
This place will be suitable for a clean and easy going person. The room is available until end of July 2012 after which the whole flat might be rented out for the Olympics for period of 2 weeks after which it will be available again.
The place is at £350 per month the gas and electricity costs are shared among the tenants however the water, service charges and council tax is paid by the landlord.
Call now to arrange the viewing on 07903954939