- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1492 days ago
- Date available
- 19 May 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
FLATMATE NEEDED - COLLEGE PLACE, CAMDEN, NW1
Bright DOUBLE BED with own private bathroom in gorgeous Central London flat!
I am moving into a 2 bedroom flat on the 19th May and am looking for a easy going & friendly flatmate to share this lovely place with. Preferably young female with a happy vibe and a positive, considerate attitude. I am a hard working focused young professional in my early 20s, working in the Fashion PR industry, I enjoy good food, clothes and company!
Rent: £220PW bills not included
Contract: 6 months (flexible)
Flat: Occupies the entire Top Floor (2nd floor) of an old Edwardian town house. It is beautiful inside with lots of light and space as each room has very big bay windows. There are original fireplaces and open brick walls in the rooms. Flat was rvated just a year ago, and is well finished and maintained. There is a large flat screen TV with Sky included, big L shape sofa, dining table, open plan kitchen + living room.
Bedroom: Good sized double bedroom with big bay windows that makes the room very light. Your own bathroom with toilet and walk in shower. Large storage space in hallway inc rails for clothes.
Location: Set within a quiet, residential tree-lined road in the heart of NW1. The road is actually outside the Congestion Charge Zone and parking permits are available for the street outside the flat. With the vibrant amenities of Camden Town within easy reach and the fabulous open spaces of Regent's Park and towpath walks both close by.
Transport: Transport links include Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) and Camden Road Station (London Overground). While King's Cross St. Pancras (Northern, Victoria, Metropolitan, Circle, Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City lines and National and International rail services) and Euston Station (Victoria and Northern lines and National Rail) are just over a 10 minute walk away.
Landlords: British landlords with 20 years of experience, fair & reasonable, pleasant to deal with, local residents.