- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1353 days ago
- Date wanted
- 30 Sep 2012
Thirty-something- year old female, language, politics and current affairs geek, keen cyclist- without the lycra- and lover of good food and wine is looking for a room in a pleasant household in Brixton or surrounding area (SW2, SW9, SE24). Preferably with outdoor space and a place where I can store my bike.
I work as a media analyst and freelance writer. I love music, the performing arts, I like to exercise and you'll find me at the Brockwell Lido gym several times a week. I am sociable, open-minded and independent. If you have or know of anything suitable- my budget is £600 p/m including bills- I would love to hear from you. Please send me a message or call me on 07534 264556. Don't fear the answer phone and leave me a message.