- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
- Date wanted
- 07 Mar 2012
I (Johannes/German/29) and my girlfriend Paulina (Chilean/26) are looking for a short let double room within a shared flat or house in Bournemouth. We arrive in early March and want to stay for 3 months.
We are quiet and modest people, looking for a tranquil place to stay. We like to share culture, languages and travel experiences so would be happy to live in an international place as well as with english people.
Payment for the whole stay at arrival is possible.
Looking forward to hear from you!