- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1562 days ago
- Date wanted
- 16 Feb 2012
We are a Spanish couple who are looking for a room in a share flat, with two flat mates maximum, preferably not spanish in Hydepark and Headlingley area.We are a working couple who moves to UK due to the crisis in our country. We are two people from 24 to 27 years, wanting to undertake this project and work and learn English without stopping!!!!!!!!!!
We are a quiet couple, and together we shared apartment with more people during our university years and the experience has been very good.
We love music, cinema,to cook Spanish food and of course, share it with our flatmates, and going out socially either to the pub.
If you want to share a flat with this fun Spanish couple, send us an e-mail. We will be happy!