- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1573 days ago
- Date wanted
- 20 Feb 2012
we are a family of four ( 2 young kids) looking for a house in the countryside, or edge of town, Irvinestown/trillick/lack/kesh area
must be at least 4 bedrooms.
landlord to except dhss £78 a week plus rates. roughly £100 a week. plus a bit more cash for the right house.
long term rent needed because of the children.
we are a very clean family from the area.
please dont let dhss put you off, we are only on it as of the collapse of the building trade.
house will be looked after really well.
dosent have to be furnished as we have everything.
new build needing to be finished etc would be ideal as i can paint.
please email me with any details or if you need any more information.