- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1496 days ago
- Date available
- 30 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
we are looking for a flatmate to share our 4 bedroomed flat in Leith. the 3 other bedrooms are already let (3 males) and now we are looking for a nice and friendly person (male or female) to rent the last bedroom.
the flat is quite big and includes well equipped kitchen
(2 fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, toaster), 2 storage cupboards and 3 toilets. the bedroom is spacious and bright and includes double bed with bed side table, sofa bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and tv.
the price is £400 with all bills included (GCH, electricity, gas and council tax, plus unlimited virgin media internet connection).
Amenities: Lidl supermarket just in fron of the flat with also stops of buses 22, 35,36. few mins to Ocean Terminal shopping centre and gym, and 10 mins by bus to George street and Princes street.
Boots, Poundland, Superdrug and Pound stretcher are all nearby as the Post Office and the Bank.
if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me.
thanks and see you soon!