- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1494 days ago
- Date available
- 30 Apr 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
I rent this spacious double room in lovely, clean and tidy house with Garden located between West norwood/Streatham Hill,15 min from clapham common station,5 min from streatham hill station and 20 from Brixton station by bus
The room is newly decorated, bright, fully furnished with a comfortable double bed, desk, bedside table and wardrobe.
(Bedding are also provided)
The house has a CLEAN and TIDY furnished kitchen with all equipments you need (microwave, Oven, Electric Cooker, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc.).
There is a really big living room with armchair,sofa,a big plasma tv and a dinning area
water, electricity, council tax, internet wireless and cleaning on weekly basis are included in the bills.
The rent is £130 weekly and £13 of bills weekly.
One Month In Advance Is Required.
David 07757947686 (French and English)