- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
This a unique detatched unfurnished 4/5 bedroom house in a very nice area of Aberdeen, minutes from both Aberdeen Hospitals and Hill of Rubislaw and close to a bus route.
The house has a huge lounge, a second lounge / bedroom, a large kitchen , (with porch off ), 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a further bedroom. There is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower and another toilet with wash hand basin. Also there are 2 walk in storage rooms.
It has a double garage to the front with driveway parking for 4 cars and a walled garden to the rear.
It has gas central heating.
Please call to view on 07801440201.