- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1544 days ago
- Date available
- 08 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A nice room to rent in a 2 bedroom house ( 01 stop from London Bridge on the Jubilee Line )
The room to rent is a nice size room with ample storage, desk / chair , wall to wall mirrored cupboards and a Single bed.
The house has a big lounge and kitchen / diner. There are all mod cons and wireless broadband in the house.
Looking for someone who would treats it as home and becomes a friend too, a non smoker or atleast an outsider smoker. Someone clean and tidy who cleans up after himself / herself.
A 500.00 GBP deposit is required.
To share with a male professional.