- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1549 days ago
- Date available
- 03 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Room type
- Available to couples
A nice double room for single located in Surrey Quays (over ground) and Canada Water (Jubilee Line). Good view of Canary Wharf, close to the River.
1 minute to bus stop No. 1, 381; 2 minutes to bus stop No. 47, 188, 199, 225 and Surrey Quays station; 3 minutes to LIDL; 4 minutes to shopping centre (24 hour TESCO); 5 minutes to Canada Water station. A big park around, a few minutes walk to leisure centre, cinema, etc.
£115 per week. All bills included. Female non-smoker preferred.
Please call 07912360529 for viewing. Thank you!